The ultimate protection for the barefoot horse.
Great for comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels.
Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes.
- Built-in drainage
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high-performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves.
- Allowing expansion and contraction promotes proper blood circulation
- Softee leather foam-filled collar (Cavallo Pastern Wraps are available for added protection if desired)Unique Outsole
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance, specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
The hooves need to be trimmed no later than 2 weeks before measuring.
Although we try to cater to have all sizes and all ranges in stock, on occasion we may not be able to ship your order straight away. Therefore please note that dispatch may take 3-5 working days.